Our inventory of hydraulic hose, fittings and adapters is stocked with premier manufacturers, vast and local. Summer’s Rubber Company & Supply Company is a premier Gates distributor that can meet the needs of high-powered, high-pressure hydraulic equipment with its MegaSys line. As part of an integrated solution, the spiral-wire and wire-braid hose and coupling products offer peak performance and flexibility. Our customers are in the most demanding industries such as construction, refuse, agriculture, mining and oil and gas. Customers applications challenge the strength and durability of even the toughest components. We can crimp 1/4″ – 2.5″ up to 10,000 PSI working pressure and 1-1 & 1/2″ up to 6000 PSI working pressure.
Pressure + Temperature + Abrasion Resistance
Our quality hydraulic hose assemblies feature improved hose construction technologies such as improved wire reinforcement designs and processing and new insulation materials that are abrasion resistant and color coded (making it easy to install).
HIGH PRESSURE HYDRAULIC HOSE LINES
Hose Distributor with one of the largest hydraulic hose, fitting and adapter inventories in the Mid-Atlantic region. We crimp hydraulic hoses 1/4″-2″ up to 5,000 PSI working pressure and 1-1/2″ up to 6000 PSI.
- Spiral-Wire Hose
- Two braids of high-tensile steel wire (one braid in M3K -3, -4, -5, -6, and -8 sizes
- Industrial and stationary
- On- and off-highway mobile equipment
- For High-Impulse applications such as Hydrostatic Transmissions
- Gates spiral 4- and 6-wire hoses
Gates MegaSys® Hydraulic Hoses:
- High Pressure
- High Temperature
- Peak Performance & Flexibility
- Available with abrasion-resistant MegaTuff® cover
Gates MegaSys® Benefits:
- Bends up to one third the SAE specification
- Saves on “OAL” – the overall hose assembly length
- Lowers inventory requirements as it is smaller
- Simplifies hose selection with pressure ratings that are consistent
- Available in color-coded laylines and constant pressure ratings through all sizes making the hydraulic hoses easier to identify in stock
MEDIUM / LOW-PRESSURE HYDRAULIC HOSE
- XtraTuff™or MegaTuff® covers for better abrasion are more resistant than traditional rubber covers
- Color-coded for ease of installation and identification
- Medium-braided hydraulic hoses and fittings
- Select Gates braided and spiral hose part numbers now meet -40°C to 100°C (-40°F-212°F)
- Convenient push-on connections
- Fire-Suppressant wire braid hose for low-pressure powder fire applications such as mining, forestry and fire-fighting equipment
- Hydraulic Hoses for use with:
- Petroleum and Water-Based Fluids
- Hydraulic Oil Lines
- Glycol/Anti-Freeze Solutions
- Heavy-Duty Transmission Oil Cooler Lines
- Pilot Lines/Grease Lines
- Pressure Return Lines of 500PSI or Less
Engineered to meet SAE and other industry standards, Summer’s Rubber Company Company hydraulic hose adapters are available in a wide variety of SAE and metric sizes and configurations to meet the challenges of any application:
- SAE O-ring
- Split Flange
- SAE 45 Degree Flare
- SAE 37 Degree Flare (JIC)
Optimize your hydraulic system with a full line of hydraulic hose accessory products.
- Protective sleeves and guards
- Tube fittings
- Ball valves
- Hose cleaning services and safety products.
Quick Disconnect Fittings for Hydraulic Hose
OPW Engineered Systems offers a comprehensive line of quick disconnect products in a wide variety of sizes and configurations. Kamlok® is the world’s most popular cam and groove. The name is synonymous with quick disconnects and has set the industry standard for safety and ease of use. Autolok® quick disconnects utilize a self-locking system to provide an added level of safety.